Hi Everyone! Hope you’re summer’s going well.
I was nominated by Annie for the Liebster Award! This award was on my bucket list and I’m extremely happy that I got nominated for it. Go check out Annie’s blog. She’s doing an amazing job!
Here are the rules
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know you nominated them!
Here are Annie’s questions for me. Thank you so much, Annie. Loved your questions.
1. Who is your favourite fictional character?
2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
3. What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
4. What’s your favourite holiday (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, etc…)?
5. Do you know any languages/ what languages do you wish you could speak?
6. What’s your favourite part about blogging?
7. What dessert could you eat for the rest of your life?
8. Who is someone you look up to?
9. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
10. What’s an achievement you’re really proud of?
11. If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
A1. My favorite fictional character would have to be Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother. I resonate with his personality and relate to most of his antics. He’s also one of the major reasons why I love How I Met Your Mother!
A2. Early bird. I can however, stay up until late or pull an all-nighter smoothly during exams depending on the stress levels.
A3. I’d say the headphones my younger brother got me with his own cash. It’s a prized possession of mine.
A4. My favorite holiday has to be Winter Break, which is Christmas and New Years.
My brother, dad, grandmother and I are all December babies, so we have a lot to look forward to during the winter break.
A5. I speak English, Kannada, Tulu, Hindi to a certain extent.
I wish I was fluent in Arabic. It’s a beautiful language and is very special to me since I grew up in Saudi Arabia.
A6. My favorite part would be the amazing responses and support you get post the post. (haha)
A7. Anything chocolate! I’ve found new love in Red Velvet too.
A8. My parents. So many invaluable lessons from them.
A10. The fact that I started a blog. I’m really proud and happy I went ahead with it.
A11. I would probably go back to the times of independence. It’s just such a momentous decade and I would have loved to be a part of it.
And those are my answers to Annie’s questions.
Here are my questions-
1. What is your pet’s name and what is the story behind it?
2. What’s your comfort food?
3. What’s your dream destination for a holiday?
4. What’s your current favorite book/TV Series?
5. Who is your role model?
6. What is the one thing you love about your home town?
7. What is your latest addiction?
9. What got you into blogging?
10. What’s your favorite quote?
My nominees are-
4. Rebeka Bergin
I would love to read your answers!
Lots and lots of love,