Hey everyone! Happy Father’s Day to all the father figures out there!
I was nominated by Jenny for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much for the nomination. It was really sweet of her to provide this opportunity for all the small bloggers to come forward. The Mystery Blogger Award is a tag created by Okoto Enigma.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Here are 3 random things about myself –
- I dislike Skinny Jeans. Don’t get me wrong, it looks great and I would have loved to be able to like them. It’s just how it feels against the skin. I don’t like fabrics that are too tight on my legs, and skinny jeans are just that.
- I’ve always wanted to be a Pilot and still do. I fangirl over any pilot that walks by. Unfortunately things didn’t go as planned and here I am in law school.
- I am a hard-core non-vegetarian, so it was initially difficult for me to adjust with the vegetarian food on campus. I lost 6 kilos in my first semester!
Onto Jenny’s questions now
Q1. If you could make a live action re-make of your favorite Disney Film, who would be your dream cast?
A1. My favorite Disney movie would be Alice in Wonderland. I’d probably have Anne Hathway play Alice, Benedict Cumberbatch play The Mad Hatter, Morena Baccarin play the Red Queen and Nina Dobrev play the White Queen.
Q2. If you wrote a book, which genre would you choose and why?
A2. I would mostly go with Fantasy, simply because there’d be no restrictions to my imagination. Although this would make things difficult and simple at the same time, it would be a very interesting experience.
Q3. Which Disney Character would you want to be best friends with?
A3. I’d say Mowgli, for his fun-spirited and pure soul.
Q4. Someone gives you €5, 000, you’re not allowed to save it, what would you spend it on?
A4. I’d probably spend every bit on travelling with my family.
Q5. If you could create a selection of products, what type of products would they be and what would you call them?
A5. Stationery, maybe. I can’t think of anything cute right now, but maybe RiKo.
That is all for Jenny’s Questions. Thank you so much for these fun questions. I had a great time answering them! Here are my questions-
Q1. Amongst the Disney Characters, who would you say is your spirit animal and why?
Q2. What are your pet peeves?
Q3. What does your ideal Sunday look like?
Q4. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Q5. What would your favorite childhood memory be?
And my nominees are
- Jessica Riga
- Ella May Garrett
- Miss Foodiefiesta
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- The confused Individual Blog
- A small wardrobe
- Sophie In Wonderland
- Natalie Vinh
- Yazad Writes
Thank you so much for the support and love!
Lots and lots of love,